Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1⁄2 ounce praline liqueur
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 5 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- Line a 9-inch Pyrex dish in aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a two quart heavy bottom pot, melt butter over medium-high heat.
- Add sugar and evaporated milk and blend well into butter.
- Bring to a rolling boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook approximately five minutes stirring constantly.
- Be careful not to scorch butter as mixture will caramelize.
- Remove from heat and using a large cooking spoon, stir in morsels, vanilla, marshmallow creme, praline liqueur and pecans, whipping constantly.
- Stir until mixture becomes creamy and slightly thickened.
- Pour into the Pyrex pan and allow to cool.
- Cut fudge into 1-inch squares and serve.
I absolutely love this recipe and so does everyone I make it for.