1/3 Photos of Praline Pecan Crunch Snack Mix
1 hr 15 mins
In our family, we call this "Crunchy-Crunchy." My mother-in-law makes a big batch of this every Christmas. We receive it in the big box of gifts and my youngest is very excited to see "Grandma's Crunchy-Crunchy" snack mix. I sometimes make it myself, but it's more special to receive it from Grandma, you know? It is great for gift giving in a nice air-tight plastic container. Great to put out for a sweet snack, any time of the year! Note: I have added a little salt to the recipe as a personal preference. If you want to leave it out as the original recipe calls for, you can do so. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 250ºF. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Combine cereal and pecans in pan; mix well.
- 2In large microwaveable bowl, combine sugar, corn syrup and margarine.
- 3Microwave on HIGH 1 minute 30 seconds; stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds or until boiling.
- 4Stir vanilla and baking soda and optional salt into sugar mixture. Pour over cereal mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- 5Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Transfer to baking sheet, spreading mixture in even layer. Cool completely; break into pieces. Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Pecan Crunch Snack Mix
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.9
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 158.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g