- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In large saucepan, whisk the brown sugar, cream, butter and cinnamon until smooth.
- Bring to a boil and cook and stir for 6-7 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peaches, pecans and vanilla.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Add ice cream of choice to sundae dishes and top with peach sauce. Garnish with additional peaches and whipped cream if desired.