Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Taste of Home's Simple and Delicious
Make and share this Praline-Peach Sundaes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ice cream
- In large saucepan, whisk the brown sugar, cream, butter and cinnamon until smooth.
- Bring to a boil and cook and stir for 6-7 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in the peaches, pecans and vanilla.
- Cool for 10 minutes. Add ice cream of choice to sundae dishes and top with peach sauce. Garnish with additional peaches and whipped cream if desired.
Very delicious and easy to make even if you are a sugar novice. Made this for the pub menu and it was very popular, thanks. Made for zaar newest tag