Recipe by MadCity Dale
Great quick and easy recipe from New Orleans, Louisana "Cajun Cookin' School". Picked up the recipe at their store/kitchen/cafe on my way back from Katrina Hurricane Relief along the Gulf Coast of USA. Has been a great treat for friends with a sweet tooth. LOL Actually my wife loves them too. I Bake'em, bag'em 6 in a bag, and we eat'em, whenever!
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients together in small bowl.
- Add melted butter to beaten eggs and then add dry ingredients. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Use metal mini-muffin pans and spray with a non-stick cooking spray for baking or with flour. You MUST use metal pans and non stick spray or muffins will stick in pans.
- Use a tablespoon and spoon each muffun about 3/4 full into muffin pans. Use a second spoon to slide the mix cleanly off.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 5 minutes. Gently tap pans upside down and muffins will fall out.