Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
I remember my mom making this while I was growing up. Only she used Domino Liquid brown sugar, that I can't find anymore. I came up with an easier way to make this scrumtious family favorite and added my own touch with a praline mixture that can be tasted throughout, not in spots. My DH and boys Love this and it is always a treat when I make it. ;)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits (10 each)
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 (6 ounce) bagchopped walnuts, divided
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350' - spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Make Prailine Mixture by adding all ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a small boil. Add one cup walnut pieces. Once butter is melted and ingredients are combined, lower heat to simmer.
- Place remaining walnuts in bottom of bundt pan.
- Separate biscuits and cut into quarter pieces (I use my cooking shears and cut them in 4).
- Place 1 cup sugar and 3 Tbls cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Add first can of cut biscuits into sugar/cinnamon mixture and shake to coat.
- Layer biscuits in prepared bundt pan.
- Pour half of praline mixture on top of the biscuits.
- Repeat second can of cut biscuits with sugar/cinnamon and add to layer.
- Top with remaining Praline mixture.
- Bake 35 minutes.
- Turn out while hot onto a large serving plate.
- Pull apart or slice like cake.
- Share with your loved ones ;).