1/5 Photos of Praline Monkey Bread
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
I remember my mom making this while I was growing up. Only she used Domino Liquid brown sugar, that I can't find anymore. I came up with an easier way to make this scrumtious family favorite and added my own touch with a praline mixture that can be tasted throughout, not in spots. My DH and boys Love this and it is always a treat when I make it. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350' - spray bundt pan with cooking spray.
- 2Make Prailine Mixture by adding all ingredients to a saucepan and bring to a small boil. Add one cup walnut pieces. Once butter is melted and ingredients are combined, lower heat to simmer.
- 3Place remaining walnuts in bottom of bundt pan.
- 4Separate biscuits and cut into quarter pieces (I use my cooking shears and cut them in 4).
- 5Place 1 cup sugar and 3 Tbls cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- 6Add first can of cut biscuits into sugar/cinnamon mixture and shake to coat.
- 7Layer biscuits in prepared bundt pan.
- 8Pour half of praline mixture on top of the biscuits.
- 9Repeat second can of cut biscuits with sugar/cinnamon and add to layer.
- 10Top with remaining Praline mixture.
- 11Bake 35 minutes.
- 12Turn out while hot onto a large serving plate.
- 13Pull apart or slice like cake.
- 14Share with your loved ones ;).
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Monkey Bread
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1150.5
- Calories from Fat 594
- Total Fat 66.0 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 1601.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 135.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 80.6 g
- Protein 12.3 g