Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
These little gems are super easy to make and taste wonderful. Nice to have a hand in the freezer for unexpected guests or for a quick snack. This recipe comes from my friend Darla!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2⁄3 cup butter, melted (measure then melt)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- Mix all ingredients together . Spoon into prepared pans ( I spray with release spray).
- Bake @350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- This batter does not rise so you can fill the muffins tins.
I tried these at a luncheon and was bowled over! I've made them three times in one week - my husband and I can't go by them without grabbing a handful! I'll have to make another batch to give away for Christmas treats! So easy to make, this is now my favorite "everything on hand" recipe! Ann Morits - Tomahawk WI
These mini muffins are so good. I used unsalted butter and cooked them 20 minutes like described. They are perfect. Thanks Bonnie. Made for PAC Spring 2009
Soooo Good!!!! I was in the middle of making them and found I was out of pecans so I used walnuts. They came out great. Very moist and yummy!