1/1 Photo of Praline Ice Cream Sauce
this is just too good !
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in sauce pan.
- 2Stir constantly over medium heat for 10 minutes, until sauce is thick and smooth.
- 3Cool slightly before serving over vanilla ice cream.
- 4NOTE: May refrigerate for several days in covered container.
- 5To reheat, add small amount of cream, then heat on stovetop until smooth.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Ice Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (558 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1418.5
- Calories from Fat 650
- Total Fat 72.2 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 428.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 199.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 159.4 g
- Protein 8.6 g