- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat for 10 minutes, until sauce is thick and smooth.
- Cool slightly before serving over vanilla ice cream.
- NOTE: May refrigerate for several days in covered container.
- To reheat, add small amount of cream, then heat on stovetop until smooth.