this is just too good !
Make and share this Praline Ice Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pan.
- Stir constantly over medium heat for 10 minutes, until sauce is thick and smooth.
- Cool slightly before serving over vanilla ice cream.
- NOTE: May refrigerate for several days in covered container.
- To reheat, add small amount of cream, then heat on stovetop until smooth.
I served this today with homemade vanilla ice cream and it was wonderful! This is definitely a recipe to keep near the top of my 'to do' list!! Thank you, TGirl,RN
Great recipe! I served it with cheesecake and it's really great over pancakes or french toast. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
This sauce is absolutely TDF! I made it to serve over NY Cheesecake by Podapo New York Cheesecake but have to admit it was luscious over vanilla ice cream the next day. I followed the directions and it came our perfect. Great recipe TGirl!