Recipe by Annacia
For an easy post-barbecue treat. Your finished in just 10 mins and they are make ahead. Just take them from the freezer when wanted.
- 4 cups butter pecan ice cream (or praline ice cream)
- 1⁄2 cup caramel sauce
- 16 chocolate wafer cookies
- chopped pecans (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place a scoop of softened praline or butter pecan ice cream and a spoonful of caramel sauce between chocolate wafers.
- Run a knife around the edge to smooth, then roll in chopped pecans, if desired. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze until ready to serve.