Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I'm not too crazy about graham crackers, but I love these, hard to stop eating them. Also simple to make, with basic ingredients.
- Seperate each cracker into four sections.
- Arrange in a jellyroll pan with edges touching.
- Melt butter in a saucepan; stir in sugar and pecans.
- Bring to a boil; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Spread mixture evenly over graham crackers.
- Bake at 300 for 12 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on wax paper.
I love these! Thanks for posting the recipe...I lost mine.
These are totally addicting and so easy to make, I had to use walnuts in place of pecans as that is all I had on hand, my DH and DS loved these, thanks Mel!...Kitten:)
These are so tasty!! I love how easy they are to put together. My family really loved these!! Thanks for posting!