1 hr 3 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
Dark sweet chocolate, smooth dripping caramel and indulgent whipped cream. Did someone mention Dessert? This recipe was a winning entry in a Betty Crocker contest celebrating African American cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stir together cake mix and butter.
- 3Press evenly in ungreased rectangular pan, 13x9x2 inches.
- 4Stir frosting, milk, flour and egg, using same bowl, until blended.
- 5Pour evenly over mixture in pan.
- 6Bake 45 to 48 minutes or until set.
- 7Serve warm or cool.
- 8Top each serving with caramel topping and whipped cream, garnish with coconut& pecans.
- 9(This dessert has baked"until set" when it's frim and barely jiggles when the pan is moved.).
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 311.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 27.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g