Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
Take a basic cookie dough and give it a tasty twist. With little effort, you come up with a delicious dessert sure to please.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounce) package miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup toffee pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place cookie dough, the 1/2 cup toffee pieces, and the pecans in a large resealable plastic bag and knead to combine. Press dough evenly over the bottom of an ungreased 13x9-in baking pan.
- 3Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces immediately after baking; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes or until chocolate is softened, then spread evenly over the bars. Sprinkle with the 1/3 cup toffee pieces.
- 4Chill for 15 minutes to set chocolate.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Crunch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.1
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 78.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: