4 hrs 10 mins
A great pie that's easy to make. In place of 2 whole eggs, three yolks produces a smoother filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and cornstarch. Mix with milk. Place milk over medium heat, stirring to prevent scorching. Cook until thick and creamy.
- 2Beat eggs. Pour a small amount of hot pudding into beaten eggs, stirring rapidly to temper the eggs. Pour egg mixture into remaining hot pudding. Stirring, cook 2 to 3 minutes longer.
- 3Stir in butter and vanilla extract. Add camels to hot pudding; stir until caramels begin to melt. Add butter brickle pieces and stir. Caramels will not be completely melted or mixed inches Pour mix into baked pie shell.
- 4Chill 3 to 4 hours.
- 5To serve, whip cream and place a dollop on each piece of pie.
- 6Sprinkle with additional butter brickle, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.3
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.6 mg
- Sodium 256.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 39.6 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: