Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This simple dip is wonderful to serve with cookies, apples, pears, The sweet, nutty flavor of the toffee complements the tangy dried cranberries and smooth cheese. You can substitute cream cheese for the mascarpone. Also can be used as a spread on bagels.You'll love it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package toffee pieces (bits)
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Beat together the cheese and orange juice in a small bowl until fluffy and well blended. Stir in the crushed toffee and cranberries. Chill, covered, up to 3 days.