Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this from an old TOH
- 2 cups crumbled cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
FOR THE PRALINE
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter, cubed
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
FOR THE FILLING
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
FOR THE GANACHE
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- pecan halves
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with pecans.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over pecans. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat filling ingredients until smooth. Spread over praline layer. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- For ganache, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips with cream; stir until smooth. Cool slightly; spread over filling. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. Garnish with pecan halves. Refrigerate leftovers.