Praline Chocolate Dessert
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with pecans.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over pecans. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat filling ingredients until smooth. Spread over praline layer. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- For ganache, in a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips with cream; stir until smooth. Cool slightly; spread over filling. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. Garnish with pecan halves. Refrigerate leftovers.