Recipe by Ravenseyes
whats not to like about an easy cheesecake and a few good nuts....and toss in some maple syrup and you have a great dessert
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 extra large eggs
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- maple syrup
- pecan halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs, granulated sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch Spring form pan. Bake at 350°F.10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in vanilla; stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour over crust. Bake at 450°F., 10 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250°F., and continue baking an additional 30 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Brush with maple syrup; top with pecan halves.