1/2 Photos of Praline Butter-Pecan Crunch Popcorn
This is wonderful to wrap up in coloured clear paper and to give for the holidays, I usually wrap mine in red or green clear paper for a more seasonal look.
My Private Note
cups po ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 325 degrees.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine butter, honey and brown sugar; cook, and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- 3Stir in baking soda (the mixture will foam).
- 4In a large bowl, combine popcorn and nuts.
- 5Pour in the hot syrup; mix well to coat.
- 6Spread mixture evenly on a large buttered cookie sheet.
- 7Bake, until a deep golden brown (about 15 minutes), stirring every 5 minutes.
- 8Cool, and store in a tightly covered container for up to 4 days.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Praline Butter-Pecan Crunch Popcorn
Serving Size: 1 (420 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 182.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 2.3 g