- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 baking chocolate squares
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate squares and butter together.
- Mix lightly beaten eggs with the sugar, flour, vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture.
- Spread in a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Combine the 3 tablespoons of the melted butter, the brown sugar and pecans.
- Sprinkle evenly over the batter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Do not overcook.
- Brownies should be creamy in the center.