Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Way to make a simple brownie mix...special!
- 1 (20 ounce) boxregular fudge brownie mix (13x9 pan size)
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup softened butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- Heat over to 350.
- Mix brownies as directed on package only use water, 1/2 cup butter and 3 eggs.
- Spread into greased 13x9 pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle over brownie dough.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Great way to jazz up a brownie mix. Good bake sale brownies. I loved the sweet topping. Next time, I'm going to double the topping. Thanx for sharing this; I'll make it again.