Way to make a simple brownie mix...special!
Make and share this Praline Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat over to 350.
- Mix brownies as directed on package only use water, 1/2 cup butter and 3 eggs.
- Spread into greased 13x9 pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Sprinkle over brownie dough.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into bars.
Great way to jazz up a brownie mix. Good bake sale brownies. I loved the sweet topping. Next time, I'm going to double the topping. Thanx for sharing this; I'll make it again.