1/2 Photos of Praline Brookies
1 hr 10 mins
out of here's Note:
A 2007-Pillsbury Bake-Off recipe. Combines two favorites--brownies and chocolate chip cookies in a bar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) box pillsbury brownie classics traditional fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (18 ounce) roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Spray 9 x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 3Make brownie mix as directed on box, using oil, water and eggs.
- 4Spread batter evenly in pan.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes.
- 6In a 2-quart saucepan, heat butter, milk, granulated sugar, brown sugar, pecans and vanilla to boiling, stirring constantly.
- 7Reduce heat to med-low; simmer 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 8Remove from heat; set aside, until brownies are baked.
- 9Immediately pour praline mixture evenly over partially baked brownies.
- 10Cut cookie dough crosswise into 4 equal pieces; cut each piece into 4 slices.
- 11Carefully place slices in 3 rows of 5 slices each, using last slice to fill in spaces (spaces between cookie dough pieces will spread during baking to cover top.
- 12Bake 23-28 minutes longer or until cookie dough is deep golden brown.
- 13Cool 2 hours.
Nutritional Facts for Praline Brookies
Serving Size: 1 (1716 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.1
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 137.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 20.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g