Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was given to me by a dear friend. I served it at my sister's bridal shower. I really don't know why it's called Prairie Tea, but it's delicious! The servings and prep time are estimated.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 36 ounces water
- 4 raspberry zinger tea bags
- 1 quart water
- of fresh mint (optional)
- Mix the pink lemonade with 36 oz. of water (3 cans).
- Brew 1 quart of water with the 4 bags of raspberry tea.
- Mix both together and stir in some fresh mint, serve with ice.
Refreshing and delicious like RoxiGirl mentioned in the description. I liked the raspberry flavor with the tang from the pink lemonade. There really wasnt a tea flavor that I tasted, just the raspberry. Didnt have any mint on hand but wish I did because it would of been a nice addition. Also a pretty shade of pink! Made and reviewed for the contest & event forums My 3 Chef recipe tag game.