- 3 medium baking potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups herb stuffing mix, crushed
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 equal wedges; set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine stuffing mix with the spices.
- Dip each potato wedge in melted butter, then with crumb mixture.
- Place wedges on a greased baking sheet.
- Pour remaining butter around wedges.
- Bake at 425°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until fork tender.
- Serve hot with chicken or steak.