Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for a get together or the game. Easy preparation, and add hot sauce to your liking. This can be easily doubled.
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- hot sauce (as desired)
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on high for 1 hour, or on low for 2-3 hours.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips.
Very good! Made for our holiday party and get great reviews. Great flavor and easy to prepare especially for the hectic holiday time. Made for tag! YUMMMMM