Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Longhorn's recipe, I'm sure, is top secret, but if this isn't even close, it's still pretty good. Made without the flavor enhancer msg.
- 1⁄2 cup paprika
- 1⁄4 cup kosher salt, fine ground
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1⁄4 cup chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
- Mix all ingredients and store in a tightly covered container.
- Use on everything.
Loved this! Made to season some mixed nuts that we put on our smoker, but now use it on everything! Had it sprinkled on corn on the cob last night!
This was an awesome spice rub. I used it for a pork roast that we grilled. It was so tasty! Thanks gailanng!