- 2 lbs cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 lbs raw shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- cooked spaghetti squash or low-carb pasta or regular pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Place first five ingredients (plus salt and pepper if using) in crock pot and cook on low for 4 hours.
- Add shrimp and cook for another hour on high or until shrimp are pink.
- Serve shrimp and sauce over cooked spaghetti squash, low carb pasta or regular pasta.