8 hrs 15 mins
This fabulous soup recipe is quick and easy to make. Be sure to top it with sour cream, tortilla chips, guacamole or chopped avocados, and salsa
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast Anaheim chiles under a broiler or over a gas flame until skin is charred.
- 2Place in paper bag and let steam for 10 minutes.
- 3Peel off skin, cut chiles open and discard seeds and membranes; coarsely chop.
- 4Cut pork into 1" cubes and place in 4-5 quart slow cooker with all remaining ingredients except Pequin chiles; stir well.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until pork is tender.
- 6Garnish with pequin chiles, sour cream, tortilla chips, and chopped avocado.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pozole - Crock-Pot
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.9
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 995.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 19.6 g