Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great side dish or main dish with a salad and crusty bread. My Swiss mother-in-law got this from my Polish father-in-law.
- 6 eggs
- 2 lbs small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can spinach
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 lb sharp grated cheese (reserve a little to sprinkle on top)
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- pepper (to season)
- chopped pimiento, for color
- Squeeze all liquid out of spinach.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Cover top with reserved grated cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.