Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of my favorite sandwich recipes. It has tomato and onion and a dash of pepper. You can use white bread insted of wheat bread but I recommend wheat bread. Can be refrigerated up to 2 days. You can also add more meat and cheese than it says. Plese note this recipe is 3 servings.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomatoes
- 1 cup onion
- 3 dashes parsley (per sandwich)
- 3 dashes pepper (per sandwich)
- 3 dashes salt (per sandwich)
- 6 slices whole wheat bread
- 3 dashes sun of italy italian seasoning
- 3 slices ham
- 3 slices salami
- 3 slices swiss cheese
- Get ingredients ready.
- Cut slices of bread.
- Put tomato on slices of bread.
- Put on the 1 dash of salt to each sandwich Add 1 dash of pepper to each sandwich.
- Finally put 1 dash parsley on each sandwich.
- Then put on the Italian Spice Mix.
- Add the onion.
- Add the meat and cheese.