- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces powdered soy protein concentrate
- 3 ounces raisins
- 4 ounces dark brown sugar
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE butter and peanut butter in large microwavable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) 1 min.; stir.
- ADD marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave an additional 1-1/2 minute or until marshmallows are puffed; stir until well blended. Add cereal; mix well.
- PRESS cereal mixture firmly into 9-in. square pan. Let stand 1 hour or until firm. Cut into 20 bars to serve.