merron-iru kami's Note:
Very tasty and full of nutrients! Great before or after a workout.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups no-sugar-added nonfat yogurt (or soy yogurt, if vegan)
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds (Can be found at the health food store)
- 1 1/2 cups no-sugar added frozen fruit (Can be purchased at most grocery stores, I like a berry mix, personally, but peaches, cherries, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1Add the first three ingredients and blend on low. You may need to add a tablespoon of water to get the right consistency if the yogurt is thick or if the fruit pieces are especially large.
- 2Stir with a spoon to ensure that there are no lumps. I also recommend tasting the smoothie to help estimate how much maple syrup you'll need.
- 3Add syrup, blend and serve. Smoothie may be kept refrigerated for several hours, but I recommend reblending it before serving. If you plan to make it ahead of time, you might want to omit the water.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Power Yoga Smoothie - With Vegan Option
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.2
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
no-sugar-added nonfat yogurt