Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
Adopted from the book- How to Prevent and Treat Cancer with Natural Medicine Endorsed by the Cancer Treatment Center of America
- 1 cup ricemilk soymilk or 1 cup nonfat milk
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon flax seed oil
- 20 g whey (optional)
- Combine the ingredient in a blender and blend at high speed until liquified.
- ** soy protien may be used instead of whey but I could not it in the ingredient section for some reason.
- ** time approximate depending of blender sppeds or smoothie maker.
I doubled the ingredients when I made this recipe & used a nonfat milk, 2 frozen bananas, left out the ice cubes & also used a regular protein powder instead of the whey ~ I know that sounds like a lot of changes, but it really wasn't ~ The oranges were included as was the flax seed oil & although this was a totally different kind of smoothie than I usually make, the recipe does make for a VERY TASTY DRINK, & one I'd be happy to make again & again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my group mates in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #31]