Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I came up with this when I was looking for a tasty smoothie to have for breakfast. The results - a wonderful, filling smoothie that actually helps you feel better. Cooking Time is blending time.
- 1 medium banana, frozen and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 10 fresh blueberries (about 1/4 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup Honey Bunches of Oats cereal
- Place all ingredients in order in blender and blend on puree setting for 2-3 minutes, or until all ice is crushed.
- Pour into clear glass and enjoy!