Quick, delicious, and a healthy protein punch for those of us who need a boost while on the go! I'm a surfer, lifeguard, and full time student, so keeping my energy level up is crucial. My father owned the first Juice Bar in Ocean City, MD, and I grew up learning his healthy (but not diet-food) recipes. This is one of my favorites, and I hope you enjoy it, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- 2Spread the honey on the other slice.
- 3Cut the banana into 1/4-inch rounds.
- 4Layer the banana slices onto the peanut butter.
- 5Place the other slice of bread, honey-side down against the bananas.
- 6Slice the sandwich in half.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Power Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 543.4
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 444.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 52.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g