Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, delicious, and a healthy protein punch for those of us who need a boost while on the go! I'm a surfer, lifeguard, and full time student, so keeping my energy level up is crucial. My father owned the first Juice Bar in Ocean City, MD, and I grew up learning his healthy (but not diet-food) recipes. This is one of my favorites, and I hope you enjoy it, too!
- Spread the peanut butter on one slice of bread.
- Spread the honey on the other slice.
- Cut the banana into 1/4-inch rounds.
- Layer the banana slices onto the peanut butter.
- Place the other slice of bread, honey-side down against the bananas.
- Slice the sandwich in half.
This was so easy and tasty, thanks for posting it!