1/2 Photos of Power Pizza
A muscle-boosting pie that's actually good for your heart and waistline, from Oxygen magazine. Most of the ingredients are already in your pantry.
My Private Note
mini po ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- 3Using scissors, trim around the diameters of the pita breads to split them into two rounds.
- 4Spread the rough side of each round with two tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- 5Top each round with a quarter of the tuna, broccoli, red peppers, goat cheese and spices.
- 6Bake for 7-9 minutes; cool and serve!
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Power Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.9
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.7 mg
- Sodium 443.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat pizza sauce
low-fat goat cheese