A muscle-boosting pie that's actually good for your heart and waistline, from Oxygen magazine. Most of the ingredients are already in your pantry.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Using scissors, trim around the diameters of the pita breads to split them into two rounds.
- Spread the rough side of each round with two tablespoons of pizza sauce.
- Top each round with a quarter of the tuna, broccoli, red peppers, goat cheese and spices.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes; cool and serve!