- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 4 -6 egg whites
- vanilla or sugar substitute or cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the cottage cheese, oatmeal and egg whites in a blender.
- When done add whichever extras you would like be it fruit, vanilla, sugar substitutes, cinnamon, etc.
- Spray skillet with calorie-free butter flavored cooking spray and spoon some of the batter onto a hot skillet and cook like pancakes.
- You can also use an omelet pan for it as well.