Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Family Time Daily Dish. If you can't find nectarines, substitute peaches. In a pinch, used canned fruit.
- 4 nectarines, divided
- 2 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh orange juice or 1 1⁄2 cups apple juice
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- nonstick cooking spray, non-stick, as needed
- Chop 1 nectarine to make 1 cup. Slice the remaining nectarines and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the baking mix, juice, and egg until just moistened. Stir in the fruit.
- Coat a griddle or skillet with nonstick spray and heat over MEDIUM heat. Spoon 1/4 cup of batter onto the griddle, spreading it gently with the back of a spoon. Cook until bubbles form on top and underside is golden brown. Turn and cook the pancake for another minute or so until golden brown. Top with the remaining nectarine slices.