Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of National Peanut Board.
- 2 1⁄2 cups toasted rice cereal
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Grease a 9" square pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together rice cereal, oats and peanuts. Set aside.
- Place peanut butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in small saucepan over low heat. Stir constantly until mixture is smooth and just starts to boil. Stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture. Gently toss to mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan and press level. Cool completely and then cut into 12 bars approximately 1 1/2" by 4 1/2". Wrap bars in plastic wrap and store in airtight container.