Recipe by Sharon123
A quick, easy and delicious breakfast you can make up and take with! To make up a quick batch of almond butter, see my recipe posted!
Top Review by Mysterygirl
This was a good, quick and easy breakfast. Because I only made this for myself, I didn't mix the fruit. I did an apple one day and the pear the next. The almond butter made a nice flavor. I'll probably use peanut butter with the apple next time though.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 apple, favorite variety
- 1 pear, favorite variety
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- chopped almonds, roasted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast bread.
- Meanwhile, core and slice pear and apple ¼-inch thick.
- Spread toast with almond butter, top with apple and pear slices, and garnish with.
- chopped almonds if desired. Eat and go!
- To roast chopped almonds, preheat oven to 350°F Roast 4-6 minutes, until light brown.