1/2 Photos of Power Brownies
Health Freak Gourmand's Note:
These brownies are a total superfood - low calorie, nonfat, high protein, and high fiber. They're acceptable for South Beach Phase 1, and if you're on Weight Watchers, they're 1/2 a point each!! They also taste pretty damn good!! They're probably awesome frosted or ala mode. Here's the nutritional info (abridged) and recipe: Nutritional info per serving: Serving size- 1 brownie Servings- 16 brownies Calories- 40 Fat-0 grams Fiber-1.7 grams Protein-3.4 grams
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1-Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2-Puree DRAINED black beans in a blender.
- 3-Combine black bean puree and all but last 2 ingredients in a mixer bowl.
- 4-Mix at medium speed until combined.
- 5-Combine yogurt and vanilla into mixture.
- 6-Pour into 8X8 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- 7-Remove from oven and sprinkle sugar substitute on top.
- 8-Bake for another 10 minutes (or until a toothpick pricked into center comes out clean).
- 9-Let cool completely.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Power Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 85.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate protein powder