These brownies are a total superfood - low calorie, nonfat, high protein, and high fiber. They're acceptable for South Beach Phase 1, and if you're on Weight Watchers, they're 1/2 a point each!! They also taste pretty damn good!! They're probably awesome frosted or ala mode. Here's the nutritional info (abridged) and recipe: Nutritional info per serving: Serving size- 1 brownie Servings- 16 brownies Calories- 40 Fat-0 grams Fiber-1.7 grams Protein-3.4 grams
- -Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- -Puree DRAINED black beans in a blender.
- -Combine black bean puree and all but last 2 ingredients in a mixer bowl.
- -Mix at medium speed until combined.
- -Combine yogurt and vanilla into mixture.
- -Pour into 8X8 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- -Remove from oven and sprinkle sugar substitute on top.
- -Bake for another 10 minutes (or until a toothpick pricked into center comes out clean).
- -Let cool completely.