Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Yummy Gluten Free alternative to the every day dry processed power bar things that taste like crap!!
- In a Kitchen aid, add the chick peas and slowy start to mash them up
- add in your bananan's
- Once they have formed somewhat of a paste add in the Peanut butter and Honey until well blended
- Add in Your oats
- Then add in the dried cranberries and chocolate chips
- Lastly add in the pecans
- Scoop into balls a little larger than golf balls
- Bake at 350 for 10 mins let cool.