Recipe by SassySheff
This is a gluten free "Power Bar" that will fill u up, crave your sweet tooth and give you lots of energy. I LOVE this recipe so much and want to share it with everyone! Also what it cost to makes is way less expensive than what a power bar a day would cost you...
- 3 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup chickpeas
- 1⁄2 cup natural-style peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 3⁄4 cups gluten free oats
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds, ground
- 3⁄4 cup pecans
- 1⁄2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries, dried
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre heat oven to 400.
- **you will need a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- In a Mixer or food processor start mixing the bananas and chickpeas together till they are somewhat smooth. Start on a low setting if you are using a mixer -- the chickpeas will go flying out, which is kinda funny at first then not so much. Once it is smooth, add in the PB and honey and mix through. Then stop the mixer, add in your oats and flax, mix through. Make sure you scrape down the sides of the bowl so that everything is evenly distributed. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix. Once it is ready scoop large spoonfulls onto the paper. Note: it will be sticky . Place in the over for about 10 mins and let cool. wrap in plastic or eat right away. You can also freeze them if you like.