Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Better Homes and Gardens Banana Bread, Revised
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- In large bowl, combine ingredients flour through salt.
- In separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour into greased 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 55-60 minute.
- Cool for 10 minute in wire rack.
- Remove from pan.