My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat shortening and butter until light,gradually add 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar,beating constantly.
- 2Beat in egg,vanilla and almond extract to mix well.
- 3Sift together flour,baking soda,cream of tarter and salt.
- 4Stir in nuts.
- 5Drop by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes.
- 7Remove to cooling racks and while still warm,roll in powdered sugar,when cool roll in powdered sugar again.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Powdered Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (972 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.6
- Calories from Fat 421
- Total Fat 46.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 429.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 45.1 g
- Protein 8.2 g