Recipe by Bronny_Mac
The ingredients are flexible - depends what you have on hand. Surprisingly tasty and easy. I live in a dorm, with a cafeteria we have to pay for, but I can't stomach the food (literally, oil intolerance) so I grab bits of what I can
Top Review by Lucy L.
To be fair, I never write a review until I at least tried the recipe. This is an exception to that rule. Everything besides a tomato based broth is optional. What the heck kind of recipe lists all the indigence as optional? Somebody dropped the ball on this one.
- 2 -3 tablespoons no-added-salt tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- mixed herbs
- 1⁄2 cup gnocchi, cooked (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas and corn (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chickpeas, drained (optional)
- 2 tablespoons low fat cottage cheese (optional)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place gnocci (or any other cooked pasta) in a bowl with frozen veggies/beans. Pour in tomato paste and mixed herbs.
- Pour on water and mix well. Taste for desired consistancy.
- Microwave on med-high, until bubbly and heated through.
- Top with cottage cheese and pepper. I needed no salt.
- I also added 1 tbsp of my mum's home-made spicy tomato sauce. Its a very flexible recipe.