Recipe by dianahirkala
This is an easy pan-type pizza to make and it is very good.I found it in Lutheran Brotherhood 75th anniversary cookbook.
- 2 cups soy crumbles
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Mix thawed protein crumbles & onion powder.
- Stir together flour, milk, eggs & oregano til smooth.
- Pour into sprayed 12x7 pan.
- Sprinkle with crumbles.
- Bake 15 minutes or til golden brown.
- Pour sauce over crust, top with cheese.
- Reduce heat to 375 degrees. Bake 6 minutes or til cheese melts.