Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
An adoptee from the Zaar account. Made my mouth water while reading, so I had to grab it. I made a few minor changes in measurements and technique and can't wait to try it.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter
- 6 ounces dark semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour, Unsifted
- whipped cream
- 8 ounces fresh raspberries or 8 ounces frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons Grand Marnier or 2 teaspoons Chambord raspberry liquor
- Melt butter and chocolate together over very low heat, stirring constantly. Add sugar and stir to melt.
- Set aside to cool.
- Whip eggs with electric mixer until they reach full volume, approximately 7 minutes.
- Carefully fold in chocolate mixture and flour.
- Pour batter in 10 inch cake pan that has been greased and lined with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated 325 degree oven 30 minutes.
- Be careful not to overbake.
- Cool completely to room temperature before removing from pan.
- To serve, spoon sweetened whipped cream on top of sliced Chocolate Decadence.
- Then top with a spoonful of Raspberry Sauce
- Raspberry Sauce:
- Mix with sugar and liqueur in small saucepan
- Put all ingredients in small saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
I would love to make this recipe but there is no indication of how many eggs it calls for. HELP!