- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granola cereal
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Grease and flour 10inch tube pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix,water, oil, yogurt, and eggs.
- Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Pour half the batter in pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup granola.
- Spread remaining batter over granola, and sprinkle with remaining granola.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes Use the toothpick test.
- Cool in pan 30 minutes, then invert onto cake plate.
- For glaze, mix powdered sugar and water until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm cake.