Simple, easy, tasty and FAST recipe I tried from Taste of Home. Try it, you'll LOVE it!
Make and share this Pound Cake S'mores recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices poundcake
- 3 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- chopped nuts, for topping (optional)
- Place pound cake slices on a baking sheet.
- I line the sheet with foil for easy clean-up.
- Sprinkle each slice with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Above measurements are approximate for these toppings.
- I make sure each slice is covered but not heaping.
- Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes or til marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping and sprinkle on nuts if desired.