1/1 Photo of Pound Cake S'mores
Simple, easy, tasty and FAST recipe I tried from Taste of Home. Try it, you'll LOVE it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices poundcake
- 3 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- chopped nuts, for topping (optional)
- 1Place pound cake slices on a baking sheet.
- 2I line the sheet with foil for easy clean-up.
- 3Sprinkle each slice with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- 4Above measurements are approximate for these toppings.
- 5I make sure each slice is covered but not heaping.
- 6Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes or til marshmallows are lightly browned.
- 7Transfer to a plate.
- 8Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping and sprinkle on nuts if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pound Cake S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 124.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g