1/1 Photo of Pound Cake S'mores
Simple, easy, tasty and FAST recipe I tried from Taste of Home. Try it, you'll LOVE it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices poundcake
- 3 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- chopped nuts, for topping (optional)
- 1Place pound cake slices on a baking sheet.
- 2I line the sheet with foil for easy clean-up.
- 3Sprinkle each slice with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- 4Above measurements are approximate for these toppings.
- 5I make sure each slice is covered but not heaping.
- 6Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes or til marshmallows are lightly browned.
- 7Transfer to a plate.
- 8Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping and sprinkle on nuts if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pound Cake S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.4
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.3 mg
- Sodium 124.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g