Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
Simple, easy, tasty and FAST recipe I tried from Taste of Home. Try it, you'll LOVE it!
Make and share this Pound Cake S'mores recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices poundcake
- 3 tablespoons mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- caramel ice cream topping (optional)
- chopped nuts, for topping (optional)
- Place pound cake slices on a baking sheet.
- I line the sheet with foil for easy clean-up.
- Sprinkle each slice with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Above measurements are approximate for these toppings.
- I make sure each slice is covered but not heaping.
- Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 1-2 minutes or til marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping and sprinkle on nuts if desired.
Congrats ! Your delicious dessert is featured on our homepage as our "Recipe of the Day" ! (6/28/11)
Sinfully rich and so very simple. This was the perfect impromptu dessert for sharing with my husband. I don't think that I could eat an entire slice by myself, though...it is THAT rich.