Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is divine! Purchase a prebaked pound cake from the bakery or the frozen dessert section, to make it simple. Time and servings are for french toast.
- Stir together eggs and milk in a shallow dish.
- Dip pound cake slices in egg mixture, evenly coating both sides. Cook pound cake slices in batches, in a lighlty greased large nonstick skillet over medium heat 2 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with maple mint cream and raspberry sauce.
- Maple Mint Cream:.
- Beat cream at high speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add yogurt, syrup, and mint extract, beat until well blended. 2 cups.
- Raspberry sauce:.
- Process raspberries and sugar in a blender until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour mixture through a wire mesh strainer into a bowl, discard seeds. 2 cups.