1/2 Photos of Pound Cake French Toast
This is from a bed and breakfast...very rich and sweet. This is good dusted with powdered sugar and served with fresh fruit. It is best used with homemade pound cake because the more dense it is the better it will hold up. This is easy to half or double.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk milk, cream, eggs, and spices/flavorings together.
- 2Heat fry pan and add enough butter to cook with.
- 3Dip pound cake in egg mixture (soak longer for more dry or dense cake).
- 4Do not over soak or your cake will fall apart.
- 5Place in medium high skillet and cook till brown on both sides.
- 6Be careful flipping it so it doesn't break apart.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pound Cake French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.5
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 157.0 mg
- Sodium 161.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: