Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I really love this recipe because my grandma used to make it when I was a little kid, so it reminds me of my childhood. Plus, it's wonderful for any occasion.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- Cream the unsalted butter with the sugar well.
- Then, add the eggs one at a time.
- Mix in the vanilla, almond, and lemon extracts.
- Now, carefully fold in the flour.
- Pour into a well- buttered bundt pan.
- Bake on 300 degrees for 1 hour.